In order to ensure optimal use of our information resources by all, we ask our patrons to show consideration to other users and to observe the following basic guidelines while visiting our Library:
- Patrons must use their own ID card to enter the Library and check out materials.
- No smoking is allowed in the Library.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult when in the Library.
- Library telephones may be used only for local, work-related calls.
- Please observe common library standards and practices with regard to noise and behavior.